- Listed: October 29, 2014 5:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Ball handling: they know they can dribble effectively, even under intense pressure
– Defense: they feel confident that they can shut the opposition down at any time
– Rebounding: confident players trust they can dominate the defensive glass, and be a force on the offensive side as well
Playing at your best requires tons of practice. Establish your physical and basketball skills, then work on improvig the mental portion of your game as well. As you become more confident in your game, as you become better able to success in pressure situations, you’ll see yourself getting closer and closer to reaching your potential as a player.
Great basketball players have high levels of confidence. The take the court believing that they’ll perform well, and be able to outplay the competition. Even if they miss a shot, make a bad pass, or have a situation that doesn’t go their way, they still believe in themselves, and trust that in the long run, they’ll end up on the winning side of things. This unwavering confidence is what carries them to winning games, and success in their careers.
This confidence in their game translates into confidence in the other areas of the game as well:
– Shooting: they have confidence that their shot will fall, even in pressure situations
The mental,http://sonidesign.co.nz/mainrunshoes.php, or thinking portion of basketball includes things like confidence, court awareness, leadership, and focus or the ability to finish plays. By working on the mental component of your game, and improving these areas, you’ll actually improve the physical and skill parts of your game.
The physical part of the game includes things like strength, quickness,http://ageismodern.com/coralfreerunning.php, jumping ability, hand-eye coordination,http://www.astaart.net/astaart/nikefreeneonpink.php, and stamina. The basketball skills component of the game includes things like shooting, passing,http://www.digitallighting.com.au/freerun-nike.php, dribbling, defensive, and rebounding skills.
Basketball is part physical,http://www.dulce-detalle.com/web/flyfreerundeal.php, and part mental. To really become the best player you can become takes not only physical ability and basketball skill, but also mental ability and skill.
the statistics don’t lie
Football tackling 101
1. Chris Johnson
and often the clothes are snapped up in minutes
which is sexy to guys
How Numerous Serves
Standing with one ball in both hands
How many occasions on Sunday do you check your fantasy score
288 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- The Search for the Hottest Skateboard Shoes (58068 views)
- Users of all stripes (48918 views)
- Joey Graham came out on top. (48198 views)
- View Dish Tv Channels At Your Second Home (37330 views)
- For first timers (18459 views)
- but true. (15736 views)
- Have you received a football recruiting letter (13935 views)
- How about an Arty Party Bag (8879 views)
- Designer Shoes – Starting Small (5506 views)
- 3. The Sponsor (5113 views)