- Listed: November 16, 2014 10:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
2. Health & Fitness Professionals Will Integrate- The number of individual trainer, doctors, physical therapist, nutritionists, massage therapists, and chiropractors who work together to provide comprehensive solutions for their clients/patients will increase dramatically. This increase will be driven by the fact that this trend is both good for business and great for the patient/client. Elevated injuries, in particular chronic joint pain,http://theelephantshop.com/coralrun.php, will increase the number of lawsuits, as well as the demand for private trainers who work with physical therapists and know how to train people post rehab.
While that maturity will manifest itself in several positive trends, other negative trends will continue and even increase at the same time. Each one of these trends represents MAJOR OPPORTUNITIES for the private trainer who is ready to meet them head on.
6. Childhood Obesity & Diabetes Will Continue to Increase Dramatically- children will become a critical population in need; the reduction of physical education programs, combined with the commercial food served in most schools (and everywhere else), will result in epic levels of childhood obesity and diabetes. This trend will be a major opportunity for personal trainers who want to make a difference. The critical role of daily physical exercise, not sports, for elevated self-development, maturation, and health will become an integral part of any school that wishes to buck this trend, and savvy individual trainer will help schools integrate these principles into the foundation of their curriculum.
4. The Rate of Obesity Will Continue to Increase- while 60% of Americans are already either overweight or obese, this number will creep up towards 80% by the end of the decade. This trend will not turn around until the commercial food business is changed and proper nutrition, health, and workout is made a priority in the lessons taught throughout the education system from Kindergarten through High school. The elevated rate of obesity will result in new kinds of “obesity lawsuits” and new tactics by other institutions to curb the trend. These attempts will be, for the most part, ineffective. 434
Our job is to protect our clients from themselves and give them a better understanding of reality. Yes, we need to adapt to market forces, but within reason. The most successful trainers will have the best clients, clients who listen to them and are empowered by them. Successful individual trainers are not bossed around by their clients nor do they adapt to their unrealistic expectations.
Until next time, keep your business fit.
While it is important to meet the demands in the market,http://www.dulce-detalle.com/web/flyfreerundeal.php, it is also important to educate our clients. The simple fact from the matter is that catering to highly impractical demands is negligent. One of our jobs as educators is to diffuse unrealistic expectations immediately. So when a sedentary client who is over worked, over stressed, and undernourished comes in and says “I have 30 minutes to exercise 2x/week, work me out as hard as you”, we say “Hell NO!” not “Yes of course, the client is always right”. If we cater to these impractical demands, we risk a much greater chance of injury and mediocre results,http://healthcarepulse.com/site-hcg/freeukrunbuddy.php, not to mention invalidation.
I couldn’t disagree more! They are a great organization, but I definitely beg to differ in this case.
7. New Kinds of Competitions & Challenges- new kinds of races and competitions will increase over the subsequent decade. While the increase in endurance and ultra-endurance races have already elevated dramatically, the need for large scale community solutions for the average JOE will create the need for a great number and variety of lower intensity races and competitions. Personal trainers will use these competitions and other kinds of social events that take place outside of a gym to increase the commitment and accountability of their clients. These trainers will achieve great results with their clients.
1. Prevention vs. Treatment- Doctors can heal you when you are sick, but a great private trainer can prevent you from getting sick in the first place. Private trainers understand this, and the world will too inside the next decade. As much as 75% of our health care costs are due to preventable lifestyle related diseases, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and obesity. Corporations and small businesses will continue to invest more and more inside the health of their employees, while health insurance companies will continue to increase rewards for people who engage in healthy activities. This will create major opportunities for entrepreneurial trainers. Unfortunately, despite this elevated focus on prevention and physical exercise, the rate of obesity will continue to increase until the commercial food business is radically transformed
200 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- The Search for the Hottest Skateboard Shoes (57914 views)
- Joey Graham came out on top. (48103 views)
- Users of all stripes (46300 views)
- View Dish Tv Channels At Your Second Home (37210 views)
- For first timers (18375 views)
- but true. (15645 views)
- Have you received a football recruiting letter (13838 views)
- How about an Arty Party Bag (8749 views)
- Designer Shoes – Starting Small (5346 views)
- 3. The Sponsor (5016 views)